Treatments are customized to your skincare goals and needs. New clients please add 30 - 45 minutes to your treatment for consultation. Membership rates and packages available.
$90 Basic / $115 Advanced
Great for a lunch time pick me up or to target treat a single concern. All Treatments are custom to fit your skincare needs. Treatment includes: double cleanse, exfoliation, custom selection treatment, serum, and SPF.
30 - 45 Minutes
$115 Basic / $150 Advanced
Allow me to share my passion with you as you escape for the world for an hour while I pamper your skin. Treatment covers the face, neck, and decolletage. Treatment options may be applied to this treatment in place of other steps. Includes: double cleanse, exfoliation, extractions (if necessary), masque with foot massage, facial massage, serum, and SPF.
$180 Basic / $220 Advanced
Need more time to recharge? Treatment covers the face, neck, and decolletage. One or more treatment options may be applied to this treatment in place of other steps. Includes: double cleanse, exfoliation, extractions (if necessary), masque with foot massage, facial massage, hand massage, serum, scalp massage, and SPF.
Back Facial Treatment
I've got your back! This treatment includes: double cleanse, exfoliation, extractions (if necessary), masque with hot stones, massage, moisturizer.
special infused eye patches are used during the masque for further brightening, lighting, and tightening.
add hot stone to your massage
Options of Radiance or Recovery Sheet Masks available to add on to your treatment or home care.
Custom options selected for your skin goals. This masque is applied over the face, eyes, and lip to harden and then peel off once completed.
15 - 30 minutes can be added to treatment or used alone. Light therapy has various benefits for the body with each color doing something different.
Removes surface dead skin cells leaving the skin glowing. This technique may also remove the "peach fuzz" making product and makeup application flawless. This treatment has minimal downtime.
Advanced exfoliation methods to remove dead skin, help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and scarring. This treatment had minimal down time. up to 2 passes
Often called a non-surgical face-lift, also often referred to as a workout for your face. Results are instant with no downtime. A series may be required initially with weekly/biweekly session then monthly maintenance.
Is an exfoliation method to trigger the skin cell turn over. Flaking may occur though is not guaranteed. Great for anti-aging, acne, wrinkles, pigmentation. Post care available to maximize results, $30.
Add nano serum infusion to you treatment to enhance skin care results.
Many treatments can be preformed as often as every 2 weeks.
Optimal length of time between skin treatments every 4-6 weeks.
Recommended at least 2 facials a year to be professionally cleansed and evaluated.
similar to the dentist
Treatments can be for corrective repair or preventative maintenance
One Week Prior
1. Discontinue any topical prescriptions or any products containing Retinol or Vitamin A
2. Avoid waxing, electrolysis, depilatory creams, and laser hair removal treatments
3. Avoid sun exposure (indoor and outdoor)
4. Do not receive Botox or Dermal Fillers
5. Do not have another treatment unless recommended
2-3 Days Prior
1. Discontinue all use of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) and Benzoyl Peroxide
2. Stop any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating
3. Men do not shave immediately before
4. If you suffer from cold sores begin taking precaution medications to minimize chances of outbreak.
On the day of receiving your facial do not use any skin care products that have not been approved by your licensed esthetician or physician.
1. Do not receive any of the following treatments same day after your treatment
Massage, Waxing, Hair Coloing
2. Avoid anything that will cause your body to become heated or to perspire. This may lead to inflammation and/or breakout. Exercise, sauna, hot tubs, ect. This includes if you work a labor intensive job.
3. No pools, beaches, or tanning is suggested day of either before or after treatment.
4. Make-up does not need to be removed prior to treatment. You may do a gentle wash in the morning and depending on treatment may not need to wash you face that evening.
It is crucial to the health of your skin and the success of your facial that these guidelines be followed for the next 5-7 days:
2-7 Days Post
1. Limit anything that will cause your body to become heated or to perspire. This may lead to inflammation and/or breakout. Exercise, sauna, hot tubs, ect.
2. Always use lukewarm water on your face and do not scrub. Avoid chlorine.
3. You must take precautions to avoid sun exposure in order to protect your skin as well as to get the full benefit of the facial. Facials can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Exposure to UV rays can cause hyper pigmentation, freckling and sun damage.
We recommend that you stay indoors as much as possible and a use Prevention+ Hydrating, Tinted, or Matte Protection Moisturizer SPF 30 daily.
4. Do not use any AHA’s, BHA’s, or Retinols for 5-7 days or until your skin is back to normal.
5. For men, do not shave for at least 48 hours after peel.
Treatments may cause
slight redness, tightness, peeling, flaking or temporary dryness.
To avoid injury to the skin, for the 7 days following the facial, please do not:
• peel, pick, scrape or abrade the skin
• have an electrolysis or laser treatment
• use tanning beds or sunbathe
• perform certain hair services using chemicals
• facial wax, thread or use depilatory products
• receive injectable
• have another treatment until your Esthetician advises you to do so
For best results, a series of facials every 2-4 weeks is suggested. Using the correct at home care regimen to keep the results and corrections on going is also suggested.
Your esthetician will help you decide which program works best for you, as they vary based on skin conditions.